Due to the effects of the Instagram algorithm on the small accounts, a lot of groups for artist support emerged everywhere. I noticed that most of those groups show an unequal art level, style, and even art mediums. They are also full of people who are not interested in supporting other people’s art but only pick a few followers and then fly away.
That’s why I have created and moderated an artist support group, keeping a comic art, character design, or illustration style, so it is enjoyable to all the members.
That has been a total success generating a friendly group of people supporting, helping, and enjoying each other’s art.
This hasn’t been possible without some rules to ensure that we all work in the same direction.
A short reminder of tips&rules
- Follow all the members is mandatory; that’s why We would try to keep a comic art, character design, or illustration style, so it is enjoyable to everyone.
- you can invite artists that you think will fit in
- the app sets The group limit at 32 members
- Artists Preferably under 2000 followers.
- members should:
- Be active.
- Share their new posts in the group.
- Visit the group members posts and:
- Like (Thanks)
- Swipe & zoom, or wait a few seconds (Good! Thanks!!)
- Comment (Great! Amazing!!)
- Save or share (F@cking great! You are the best!)
Inactive People will be invited to join the “reserve” group till they are active again.
If you are interested in joining the community, please, send me a direct message.